Like almost all the people living in Luxembourg, we've also been to the International Bazaar held the past week-end
Our general impressions are:
- huge crowd of people stuffed in a small hall
- even worse, there was no ventilation system and the air was very difficult to breath, taking into account that almost every stand was cooking something
- as a consequence, we've seen one young lady fainting
- like last year, we found the delicious raisins in chocolate from Iceland
- another negative point for the organisers, one had to pay 50 cents to use the toilets Or, if you sell drinks and food, it is an obligation to ensure free of charge toilets for customers.