Refreshing and mouth watering dessert.
- 10 eggs
- 300 grams of sugar
- 1 liter of milk
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- in a bowl, whisk the eggs with half of the sugar and 2 packets of vanilla sugar. When blended well, add the milk and continue mixing
- melt the other half of the sugar in an oven pot and slowly swing the pot so that the melted sugar covers several centimeters of the walls of the pot
- once the melted sugar has a golden brown colour, set aside the pot so that the sugar will get cool and transform into a crust on the walls of the pot
- pour the composition of eggs and milk into the pot and bake it in the oven for 30-40minutes at 170 degrees Celsius
- when it's ready, it should look like this:
Bon appetit !