We have been there several times with some of our friends and here are some of our impressions:
- though is has 20 bowling lanes, it seems pretty crowded on Saturday evenings, when we usually go. Thus, it is strongly recommended that you make reservations in advance
- playing is rather expensive: EUR 6 per person per game during the peak hours of Saturday evening. They have a price list on their website, but our guess is that it is not up-to-date
- drinks are cheap for Luxembourg:
- Bofferding 50 ml beer: EUR 3.5
- coffee / tea: EUR 2.0
- 40 ml whisky / gin / vodka / Campari / Bailey's: EUR 4.0
- you can also have some snacks: hotdog / cheeseburger / small pizza: EUR 3.4
- poor ventilation system: after 2 hours and a half spent there, our clothes were full of cigarette smoke
- the music is played too loud and you have to yell to talk to the persons next to you.
As a conclusion: we are not very happy with the place, but we did not try another bowling alley yet. Hopefully, there are others in Luxembourg better than this one.