Here are some general impressions:
- for a Sunday morning, there was a pretty big crowd of visitors
- judging by the number of bags with brochures carried around by visitors, people seemed to be more interested in their next vacation as compared to last year. This could be a sign that the crisis is coming to an end
- the prices of vacations offered was considerably higher than what you can buy online at the German tour operators (TUI, ITS, FTI, etc.)
- the representatives of some participants were overzealous, while others were simply indifferent
- the stands of the bigger tourist agents in Luxembourg (ULT, Sales Lentz, Luxair Tours) had organised lotteries where visitors could win various vacations / cruises
- compared to last year, the number and variety of promotional items was reduced
To conclude, the tourism fair is a good place where you can get useful ideas / information about your next vacation, but is not the place to buy your next vacation.